Periodontist Atlanta, GA
Advantages of Denture Implants
You can eat the foods you want to eat (confidently).
You can smile without fear of your teeth falling out.
You can talk without using your tongue to hold in your teeth!
Traditional dentures are often ill fitting and lack stability, cause irritation to the gums and may make it difficult to eat certain foods. Patients who have received implant supported dentures from Periodontal Specialists of Vinings often report feeling like they have their natural teeth again. They report being able to eat all foods and enjoy smiling confidently. Read our patient testimonials.
Why should you schedule an Implant Dentures Consultation with Periodontal Specialists of Vinings?
- No insurance? We offer a $99 CONSULTATION with 3D X-RAYS! If you have insurance, your consultation will likely be fully covered. Call us for a benefits assessment.
- We offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY* on our work.
- We utilize 3D Diagnostic Technology (3D X-RAYS), which allows us to get a more accurate picture of your jaw and gums to ensure a successful placement. You should never have an implant without getting a 3D x-ray first!
- We have several different SEDATION OPTIONS.
- Dr. Bezreh is specialty trained to place dental implants. He is a BOARD CERTIFIED PERIODONTIST with the Board of Periodontics & Implant Dentistry.
- Worried about payment? We offer multiple FINANCING OPTIONS. Click here to read about dental implant cost.
No insurance? We offer a $99 CONSULTATION with 3D X-RAYS! If you have insurance, your consultation will likely be fully covered. Call us for a benefits assessment.
Offer valid for 30 days.
CALL (678) 236-0500 TO SCHEDULE YOUR DENTAL IMPLANT CONSULTATION!
* Conditions apply. Call for details.
Video Testimonial from a Real Patient
All-on-4 and All-on-6
We can now replace an entire arch using as few as four dental implants! The implants are placed around your dental arch, with two angled at the back of your jaw for stability. A restoration (bridge or denture) is then attached. This gives you the look and function of a full arch of teeth without using an implant for every missing tooth.
Removable Denture Implants
Removable supported dentures can be removed, but are far more secure than those without the support of dental implants.
Removable supported dentures can be secured with as few as 4 implants. With more implants, the denture becomes more secure. After a complete examination, Dr. Bezreh will provide you with the best teeth replacement options for your unique needs.
Fixed Denture Implants
Fixed dentures permanently replace a full set of teeth and prevent bone loss. Because of their strength, dental implants are the ideal anchor for dentures. When dentures are attached to implants, they will never become loose or slip.
Implant Secured Partial Fixed Denture
A bridge (partial fixed denture) is used to replace one or several missing teeth. Without an implant, the bridge is secured to the remaining tooth or teeth. In some instances, this can cause loosening of the anchoring teeth (abutment). With an implant, the bridge (partial fixed denture) is not reliant on surrounding teeth.
Whether you are considering a full set of dentures or a partial denture (or bridge), implant-supported dentures provide strength and durability for a long-lasting, functional and beautiful smile.